Links MDS Loves
It has been a busy couple of months over here at Digital Services! But no matter how jam-packed our schedules might be, we always make time to bring you the latest in digital and marketing industry news. There have been a lot of industry updates circling around the internet over the past month. Here are a few of the articles we’ve been reading. Did we miss any of your favorites?
- In the U.S., Millennials are still traveling the most, but Gen Z is quickly approaching!
- 10 misconceptions about your Google rankings
- UGC (user generated content) and how to incorporate it into your marketing strategy
- Twitter is (maybe) giving us more characters in a tweet!
- New YouTube enhancements – what you need to know
- Try these 5 metrics to determine the success of your Facebook videos
- Voice search: Google vs. Bing
- Macro and micro influencers – is it worth it?
- Criteria to conduct your own competitive analysis
- Snapchat is making moves in the augmented reality space
- Instagram is adding a polling feature to their Stories
- Trivago acquires Tripl
(Image Source: Pexels)